Your skin could be an indicator of your health. Hair and nail deterioration can also be symptoms of other issues aside from aesthetic ones.Show lessShow more
Questions to help determine the scope of application of these tests:
- Is your hair falling out? This could be due to an increase in overall hair loss as well as alopecia deposits. Or do you encounter excessive hair growth on various parts of your body or on your face?
- Have you noticed a decrease in the quality of your hair? Is it dry, brittle, or dull? Or have you recently noticed an increase in dandruff and/or an itchy scalp?
- Has the quality of your skin deteriorated? Is it dry or cracked? Are you suffering from blemishes, spots, and lesions, or from eczema?
- Do you suffer from skin rashes and on different parts of your body?
- Does your skin feel dull and tired? Have you noticed a change in texture or colour?
- Do you suspect that your skin is ageing faster and sagging? Are you experiencing burning, pain, itching, tension, or increased sensitivity?
- Do you know that, in addition to potential skin diseases, skin deterioration can indicate internal organ disease processes or immune system disorders?
- Do you know that various disease processes may also affect the sweat glands in the skin? Have you ever been bothered by excessive sweating or a distinct odour from your sweat?
- Have you noticed ridges or coloured spots on your nails? Are they more brittle and fragile than usual?
- Have you had any skin breakouts, such as urticaria, that have recurred lately? Possibly skin mycoses?
Nails, hair, skin
Benefits of these tests:
- Skin diseases, as well as other possible diseases, such as immune or metabolic disorders, can all contribute to poor skin quality. This package of tests may help point you in the direction of finding the possible cause.
- A wide range of up to 21 different blood parameters, including level of essential vitamins and minerals as well as various hormones, enzymes, and inflammatory markers, may provide information about the quality and healthy appearance of your skin, hair and nails..
- This test can help you find out if your diet is a sufficient source of the vitamins and minerals you should be getting from food.
- It is recommended for women and men of any age.
- A single blood draw at any of our 20 blood sampling points across the country is required to take the test.
- You can make an appointment online at your convenient date and time.
- No referral ticket or previous doctor's visit is required to take these lab tests.
- In addition to inflammatory markers, the test package includes the stress hormone, which, when elevated over time, may have a negative impact not only on the physical appearance but also on immunity.
- Even a small discolouration of the skin may signal a disease. This test package may help detect diseases at an early stage.